On Site Activities
- Anglers can practice their catch and release fly fishing skills on Grandpa's trout pond.
- Pond is full from May through closing.
- Barbless hooks and no live bait.
- Fish feeder $0.25
- Peddle boat rental $10
- Stand up paddle board rental $10
- Play ground
- Horse shoe pit
- Volley ball
- Tether ball
- Enjoy frequent visits from the local wildlife
- View farm animals
- Full barn yard experience, feed and pet animals, and gather eggs, $5 per person
- Add a little excitement to your group activity with the Candy Cannon! Kids of all ages have fun chasing after candy shot out of this small, black powder cannon! Make your reservation today (based on availability). Only $55
Activities In The Surrounding Area
Minutes from Ashley National Forest with
- Hiking trails
- Biking trails
- ATV trails
- High mountain lakes
- 3 miles to Sheep Creek Canyon geological loop
- Big Spring Cave
- Gateway to the forest's back country
- 5 miles to Flaming Gorge Reservoir
- Boat rentals at Lucerne Valley Marina - within 10 miles
- 5 miles to Sheep Creek Bay
- 30 miles to the Flaming Gorge Dam and the Green River with blue ribbon fishing and river rafting.
Bring Your Own Horse
Horse boarding for our guests is $20 per horse per night
Health and negative coggins required.
Ride the many beautiful desert, lake view, and mountain trails located close by.
For spectacular guided fishing trips on the Flaming Gorge Reservoir, visit:
For travel and tourism information visit: