On Site Activities
- Anglers can practice their catch and release fly fishing skills on Grandpa's trout pond.
- Pond is full from May through closing.
- Barbless hooks and no live bait.
- Fish feeder $0.25
- Peddle boat rental $10
- Stand up paddle board rental $10
- Play ground
- Horse shoe pit
- Volley ball
- Tether ball
- Enjoy frequent visits from the local wildlife
Activities In The Surrounding Area
Minutes from Ashley National Forest with
- Hiking trails
- Biking trails
- ATV trails
- High mountain lakes
- 3 miles to Sheep Creek Canyon geological loop
- Big Spring Cave
- Gateway to the forest's back country
- 5 miles to Flaming Gorge Reservoir
- Boat rentals at Lucerne Valley Marina - within 10 miles
- 5 miles to Sheep Creek Bay
- 30 miles to the Flaming Gorge Dam and the Green River with blue ribbon fishing and river rafting.
Bring Your Own Horse
Horse boarding for our guests is $20 per horse per night
Health and negative coggins required.
Ride the many beautiful desert, lake view, and mountain trails located close by.
Antlerless Deer Hunt
August 1 - October 31, 2016
1 voucher with 2 nights stay in small cabin
$400 dbl occupancy
Extra voucher $150
Upgrade to larger cabin $40
extra people $5
You are responsible to turn in your voucher to the DWR for your deer tag.
DWR cost for tag with voucher $30
For spectacular guided fishing trips on the Flaming Gorge Reservoir, visit:
For travel and tourism information visit: